Thursday, September 22, 2022

Book Mail


So, the Midnight Club is about to hit Netflix in October. Christopher Pike was one of my favorite authors growing up, which means I'm beyond excited for Midnight Club. It was one of my favorites, and one I re-read several times. That being said it's been about a decade since I last cracked it open. While I kind of remember what went down in the story I had the bright idea on my lunch break to buy the old mass market copy and give it another read.

I tell you that story because while I find copies of that book, the price tag was way out of my price range. But! I didn't find my favorite book by Christopher Pike, Die Softly. 



This leads to a book mail because free shipping is free shipping. So I snagged a couple of extra books. I'm practical that way. I'm a little practical with about how little space I have left on my shelves for actual books.

But, that is a problem for another day!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment