Thursday, February 9, 2023

Birthday Book Haul


Book haul part two! But this one comes with a bookstore cat! Which makes it all the better. That's just good maths: books + cat = a very good time. I promise it all maths out. Anyway, not only did this place have a cat, but it's the type of bookstore that you have to crawl around in, and move things. That you should check the shelves twice. She had so much vintage horror which has been jam the last few months. Mostly because the covers are perfection, but also some of them are way out there and I love a ridiculous tagline. 


Also ran into a thrift store after dropping off some stuff. Found some stuff for the house and an R.L. Stine book just chilling with the children's chapter book section. Not where I thought I'd find that, but now it's mine! And, no birthday trip is complete without heading to one of my favorite comic book stores. I had no idea that Sarah Gailey had a graphic novel out! How did I miss that? It also felt like a good time to go back and re-read Deadly Class. It's been forever since I've read it, I just finally hung my signed print! 

Just so many good books and there is snow in the forecast which means I go to work and home. Because I hate the cold. I swear I meant to be a desert creature.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment