Thursday, February 2, 2023

January Reading Wrap Up

January is out the door and February is crawling. Normally January seems to crawl by, but this year not so much. Work has been steady and I've enough going on to keep me busy. Still managed to make a huge dent in my reading this year. No DNF books this month! So that's a plus. 

February is my birthday month. This year I'm taking a four-day stay-cation! I'm very much looking forward to it! And clearly all the books I want to read! 

Now January stats:






Books Read: 9
BINGO Books: 8 
Pages Read: 1548
Hours Listened:  24 hours
Currently Reading: Legends & Lattes 






Couldn't have asked for a better start to 2023. I crossed off 8 BINGO Reads and 3 a to Z Reads! I'm already close to one BINGO, and putting my TBR in book sleeves has been a pretty brilliant idea. I've strayed a little with library books, but I actually read more when I'm not waffling between reads! 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment