Thursday, February 1, 2024

January Wrap Up

  Well, this was not a reading month for me. I thought it was going to be when the month started. Blew through an audiobook, started an amazing book, and started to flip through my new cookbook. Then I had a staff member out sick, then another, and then I fell ill. Since then I've not so much been in the mood to really read. It's been taking it easy, sleeping, and now catching up on laundry, on work stuff, and now I'm slowly reading. Of course, I didn't finish my library book before it was due. So I had to put that back on hold and wait. But, yeah, compared to last year, not my best month.

It's okay though because the year is just starting, and I'm two weeks away from a mini vacation. My plans: reading and pastries. And, enjoying my hotel. I have a love for staying in hotels, I don't know why, but it's one of my favorite things. So for my birthday, I'm treating myself to a little getaway not so far from home. But, still away enough to unplug for work and enjoy my birthday! And 3 whole days of nothing to do but read and relax!

Oh! And my job is playing around with the idea of hosting a Silent Reading Party one night a week. So stay tuned for more information on that in the coming weeks! I'm super excited and I hope we manage to pull it off!





Books Read: 2
BINGO Books: 2 
A to Z Challenge: 0
Pages Read: 689
Currently Reading: Everyone in My Family Has Murdered Someone



Okay, no it was not a reading month. However, the two books I did read were BINGO Books! So I'm at least 2 squares down on that one. Which is a win I'm going to take!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment