Friday, February 16, 2024

Night Worms - Unboxing


February Theme: Human Contact

Okay, real talk, aliens as a whole freak me out. I did not enjoy E.T. as a child, I did not find it cute or funny. I still don't as an adult. Personally, I think Tommyknockers is the scariest book Stephen King has written, and the Xenomorph makes my skin crawl. Even when the aliens are supposed to be cute and funny, I do not like it. Now, while many would mean they would avoid these themes when picking up books, it's one of the things that draws me to books. I've always enjoyed being scared and spooky things. So even though aliens scare the hell out of me, I'm still really excited about this month's Night Worms packages.

Mostly because I know without a doubt both of these books are going to freak me out. Probably sleep with the lamp kind of freak out. Which means I'm pumped for both books!



Can we all take a moment to enjoy this sticker. It's absolutely adorable, but the magnet is my favorite part. It's cute and funny! Definitely, my top five favorites that I've slapped on our fridge over the last year since we started getting them. Very much a keeper! Also, I'm excited to try the coffee this month. It's a flavor I haven't gotten from Bones Coffee before!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment