Monday, May 6, 2024

2040 Most Anticipated pt2


June is right around the corner which means another round of books I'm looking forward to reading! This list was a little harder to narrow down because there are so many good books coming out in the next three months. And, so many of them have their way onto my TBR. These nine however are the ones I really wanted to get my hands on. The ones I want to add to my shelves. My top picks are: Sightseeing with Aliens, Holly Horror, and Frankie D! Though I'd love to manage to pick up all of them before the end of the year.
 



In the last three months, I've read one book, and have several more on hold at the library. The two cookbooks I need to add to my cooking shelf. I feel like both of them I'll fill with tabs and notes. I have two from this list already on pre-order. The others will either go on hold at the library, or I'll use them as an excuse to go book shopping. Because that's what I need more, excuses to buy books!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment