Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Waiting on Wednesday


Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that have yet to be released but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.



In the late 90s, five queer kids, whose parents want them “fixed,” find themselves thrown together at a secretive "tough love" camp deep in the scorching Utah desert.

Tormented and worked to the point of collapse by hardline religious zealots intent on straightening them out, they slowly become aware that something in the mountains north of the camp is speaking to them in their dreams, and that the children who return home to their families have...changed.


Why I'm Waiting: This sounds like it's probably going to emotionally damage me, so I'm very excited to get my hands on it. 


HAPPY READING!!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard some early good things about this one. I plan on picking it up too!

    ReplyDelete