Friday, May 10, 2024

Night Worms Unboxing


May Theme: Bury Your Secrets


I've been excited about this box because I liked Below by Laurel Hightower. So I was excited to have another book to read. I don't know much about Indian Burial Ground, but it has the phrase, '...wanted a fresh start.' This is always the start of bad things about to happen or a rom-com, but this seems like the former and not the latter. Both books sound great I'm excited to crack into both of them!


Okay, honestly I don't know which I like more, the magnet or the sticker. Both are adorable. The only downside is I'm currently out of forever places for stickers. So all my cool ones are shoved in a drawer on my desk. Do I need to get a sticker book? Has it come to this? In the year 2024?

I'm now looking forward to the next rainy day. Because the flavor of this tea has my attention. I don't drink a lot of decaf anything, which is a problem, but the idea of vanilla and blood orange has my attention. So I'm excited to give this a taste, especially with my new tea infuser. It's so cute!



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment