Friday, August 7, 2026

Night Worms Unboxing


August Theme: Legacies & Lullabies 

Okay, so I don't know much about either of these books, but that's one of my favorite things about Night Worms. Every once in a while, Sadie and Ashley pick books that I haven't heard of before. While Homesick sounds like something I'd enjoy, I'm not sure about We Send Them Down Singing. The latter might not be for me. However, one of my friends, who takes advantage of my Night Worms subscription, and this might be something she'll enjoy. 

The hot, or cold this time around, sounds amazing. Peach and ginger. Yum! Both stickers are adorable, and somehow I don't have an Ouji board sticker. So no, I have to find the absolulte perfect place for it. Maybe my junk journal. I don't know yet, but I do know I'm stealing some ice from work and brewing this ginger peach situation. 




HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment