Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Throwback Thursday Read - Unholy Night


I use this line all of the time at work when things go wonky on Thursdays! So it felt fitting to use it today on my second Throwback Read.


Publisher: Grand Centeral Publishing
Author: Seth Grahame-Smit
Release Date: April 10, 2012

They're an iconic part of history's most celebrated birth. But what do we really know about the Three Kings of the Nativity, besides the fact that they followed a star to Bethlehem bearing strange gifts? The Bible has little to say about this enigmatic trio. But leave it to Seth Grahame-Smith, the brilliant and twisted mind behind Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies to take a little mystery, bend a little history, and weave an epic tale. 

It's only four years old, but it is my favorite book by Seth Grahame-Smith.  While I'll read anything he publishes, or any movie he's attached to.  It's Unholy Night that I've reread the most.  In fact it's one that I usually always pick around Christmas.  There is an excessive amount of violence and enough sword fights to make my heart happy.  So if your fan of Christopher Moore or Tim Burton, I would totally suggest picking one of Seth's books.  Especially this one!

 Profile PageOrder it!

No comments:

Post a Comment