Monday, July 11, 2016

Make Me Read It Stats Post


This is where I'll be updating my progress through the Make Me Read It Readathon this week.  So check back here to see how each day has gone!   Leave a comment let me know how everyone else is doing and link me up to your progress posts.  Or, just to tell me you read something blew your mind.  My TBR is never too big!!  GOOD LUCK ALL!


Saturday June 9th - 
I read absolutely nothing today. I spent the first half of my day at work and was able to go see Victoria Schwab talk about her new book, Savage Song. Which only made me need it in my life that much quicker.

Sunday June 10th - 
Currently Reading: This Monstrous Thing
Pages Read: 50 pages

Monday June 11th -
Currently Reading: This Monstrous Thing
Pages Read: 70 pages

Tuesday June 12th -
Currently Reading: This Monstrous Thing
Pages Read: 20 pages (Was lucky enough to get to see the new Ghostbusters film last night.  So didn't get much reading down between work and that.)

Wednesday June 13th-
Currently Reading: This Monstrous Thing
Pages Read; 100 pages

Thursday June 14th - 
Currently Reading: This Monstrous Thing
Pages Read; 100 pages

Friday June 15th -
Currently Reading: This Monstrous Thing
Pages Read: 0, don't feel bad about it.  I managed to slide out of work early and enjoy an evening with friends.

Saturday June 16th - 
Finished Reading: This Monstrous Thing

2 comments:

  1. How are you liking it so far? I read this back in January and even though I knew nothing about Frankenstein, I thought it was pretty good :)

    I just finished my third book last night, The Knife of Never Letting Go, and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking it. I probably would have finished it faster if I had a whole day to devote to it.

    Just looked up The Knife of Never Letting Go, I hadn't heard of it! It's now on my TBR. I do like Patrick Ness!

    ReplyDelete