Friday, September 2, 2016

August Wrap Up

MEH! August was not my month.  Not in my personal life or in my reading life.  Even work was kind of rocky this month.  It was honestly the month that kept on giving.  All of it sort of left me not in the mood to read.  Luckily I had committed myself to participating in Bout of Books 17.  I managed to finally pick up a book and finish it in the week.  Slowly things have started to get better.  I'm hoping the worst of my bad luck is over.  I have a good stack of books to work through this month.


Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 532
BINGO Books(s): 1 (500+ pages)
Favorite Book: N/A
Least Favorite Book: N/A
DNFs: N/A


The goal for September is to get back on track with my reading. While in my small reading slump I did some book buying and was lucky enough to win some new ones as well.  So I can't complain about having enough to read this month.

So how was everyone else month?  Better than mine I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment