Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - Cold-Forged Flame




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming release that book bloggers are eagerly anticipating.



Release Date: September 13, 2016
Publisher: Tor
Author: Marie Brennan
Series: Ree Varekai #1

The sound of the horn pierces the apeiron, shattering the stillness of that realm. Its clarion call creates ripples, substance, something more. It is a summons, a command. There is will. There is need.
And so, in reply, there is a woman.




I'm super excited for a new series from Marie Brennan now that I saw that the Lady Trent Series is coming to an end.  Super excited to jump into a new world that she's created, but first I'd like to catch up on the Lady Trent books.  Then I'll let myself buy this one.

So what's everyone else waiting on this week??




No comments:

Post a Comment