Monday, March 13, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish!!


Back to normal this week with a new Top Ten Tuesday! This week it's all about our Spring TBR! I decided to go with ten books I'm excited to see released this spring.

  1. Pyromantic by Lish McBride - I absolutly loved her Necromancer series.
  2. Spellslinger by Sebastien de Castell - The premise of this sounds so good!
  3. Lucifer Vol 2  by Holly Black - Really liked Holly Black's take on the Sandman Character, and I'm excited for the second volume to be released.
  1. Within in the Sanctuary of Wings by Marie Brennan - I absolutly love this series!
  2. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco - The premise sounds really good: Geishas, Necromancers, and demonic beasts.  Sounds right up my alley!
  3. If We Were Villains by ML Rio - A murder mystery around a Shakespearean actors.  Yup, I'm in!
  1. The Battlemage by Taran Matharu - I'm a book behind in this series, but it's really good. I'm waiting for Battlemage to be released so I can binge read the last two books.
  2. The Radium Girls by Kate Moore - So up until I ran across this book I had no idea about these women who, and after doing a bit of research I really need to read this book.  It's one heck of story.
  3. Lady Killer Vol 2 by Joelle Jones - I cannot wait until May to pick this series back up.  It's seriously amazing!

  1. Dragon Teeth by Michael Crichton - I love Michael Crichton books!  There might of been some fangirling when I saw the released another of his "rediscovered" novels.  In fact I might need an ER rewatch while I wait for May to get here.
What's everyone else looking forward to picking up this Spring?


6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but I do hope you enjoy them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of too many of these, but I was lucky enough to get an ARC of The Bone Witch. It was a little slower than a expected with not much action, but I still enjoyed it a lot. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. Hope you get to read these books soon, and really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bone Witch and Lady Killer are on my tbr! Happy reading. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady Killer is so good! I love the main character!

      Delete