Saturday, March 11, 2017

February Wrap Up

So I haven't been around much in the last month.  To be honest I had no idea that February was going to look like it did.  I ended up a lot busier than I thought I would.  I celebrated my birthday at the start of the month.  Which was amazing! I got a couple new books to add to the ever growing pile, and I got to see Let the Right One's In performed by the National Theater of Scotland.  It was fantastic and right good evening.  After that my calendar just stayed full during my days off and the occasional evening I wasn't at work.  The latter also threw me off a bit.  My schedule changed around a bit and that threw off my schedule as well.  I've picked up shifts in a different area of the bakery and that's been learning a curve.  However, it seems that I've managed to get the swing of work and having a personal life again.  So hopefully I'm pack to reading, and blogging, a little more actively this month.


Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 377 pages
BINGO Books: 0
Currently Reading: Anno Dracula: 1988

While I had a lot going on on this month, very few were actually book related.  I got a couple of pretty epic books for my birthday.  My mom found me a really good book, and while I was celebrating with a little book shopping I realized I missed the fact that Kim Newman has two new books out this year.  Both of which are in the Anno Dracula series!  It's taken me a month due to exhaustion, but I'm over halfway through the first of the books!



Also the start of the month was the release of Burning World the newest addition to Issac Marion's Warm Bodies series.  Was the best way to spend my birthday!  It was really cool to hear him talk about the series and what was coming for the characters and what he had coming next.  R and Julie are the next book I plan to pick up this month!

Publisher: Henry Holt and Co
Release Date: March 21, 2017
Author: Lish McBride
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Series: Firebug #2

This is the second book in the Firebug series.  It follows right after where Firebug left off.  I didn't want to post the whole description from Goodreads, because it gives a bit of how the first book ends away.  So if you haven't read that book, don't read too far into synopsis.  But seriously if you haven't read the first book, do it!! Lish McBride is an hilarious writer and I strongly recommend her to everyone! If that's not enough to convince you.  Were-bunnies! That's all I'm saying!!
  




How was everyone else's month? Read anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment