Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish that features bloggers Top Ten Books of a set theme. This week's theme: Books that will Make You Read the Day Away.
- A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore - Really any book by Christopher Moore will do! This one however is one of my favorites.
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch - I could not put this book down! In fact I've forced a great number of friends to read this because I needed more people I know to love it too!
- The Dragon's Path by Daniel Abraham - There is so much going on this book you cannot put it down for fear you might miss something while you're away (and yes I realize that's not possible seeing as how it's a book!).
- The Woman in Black by Susan Hill - While very different from the movie, I read this in one night, and then slept with the light on.
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown - Pierce Brown never really gives you a chance to stop and take this all in. It was hard to put down because of that reason. I had to know what was coming next!
- NOS4AU by Joe Hill - This book, though... It's so good and so messed up that I couldn't put it down. Because just when you think it couldn't possibly get any worse, it does.
- The Last American Vampire by Seth Grahame-Smith - I love Henry! Which is probably why I couldn't put it down. The downside to that was I was in the process of moving when I was reading it. It made packing rather slow.
- The New Hunger by Isaac Marion - This is the story of how the characters of Warm Bodies became the characters we see in the first book. So much happened in just a few pages made it hard to walk away from.
- Age of Myth by Michael J. Sullivan - I always have a hard time putting books by Michael J. Sullivan down. He stories are so well written and flow so easily across the pages its hard to put it down to do things like eat and laundry.