Saturday, September 1, 2018

August Wrap Up

Oh, I think this is the part where I look back on the month and try to remember what I did that didn't have to do with books. Only I really do much. I had a few friends around for movie nights, but mostly been busy working. I got some sort of chest cold as well, that knocked me on my backside. Mostly I've been hording money for when my Gran comes to visit. She'll only been in town a few days. So I always try to jam back those days full of all sorts of things. Including some book shopping because I came by the love reading naturally.


Books Read: 2
Pages Reads: 128
Hours Listened:  8 hours
BINGO Books: 0
Currently Reading: Nothing...


At the moment I have no big events lined up for next month! So I can focus on getting out of my reading slump and back in the saddle! I've found myself in a slump this month. Personally I'm blaming the chest cold, not some weird nesting thing I went through this week. Though, there will be some book shopping when my Mim gets here. There is always time for book shopping with the Mim. It's also the last month of for my Summer TBR, hopefully I can knock something off of it.

                     SUMMER TBR:
  • Warlock Holmes #3 by G.S. Denning
  • LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff
  • Hope Never Dies by Andrew Shaffer
  • American Hippo by Sarah Gailey

No comments:

Post a Comment