Monday, September 10, 2018

Mini Reviews




I can't believe this series is over! This was the best spur of the moment library add-on I think I've ever found. Honestly Gert is kind of my spirit animal. I was never really the fairy princess kind of girl, and I might have been a bit like is I ever got tossed into Fairyland. Personally I really liked that we got one more book. One more show down. Plus, we got more Duncan Dragon! I thought it was nice ending the series, and I'm excited to see what Skottie Young throws at us next.






This series man. Every time I think I got something figure out, I realize it's just a small piece of a bigger puzzle. Each new volume adds just one more thing to the story. At this point it's all just a powder keg ready to go. Literally and figuratively. However, while there are parts I absolutely love about this series. There's a few little side plots that I'm not so fond of. As a whole though I'm still really enjoying. In fact, I'd love for someone to pick this up as a mini series!




HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment