Saturday, July 25, 2020

Mini Reviews



What this book proves is a lot that happens in this movie that makes it hard to condense down. To fit everything in the story felt rushed and was really wordy compared to what I'm used to for Little Golden Books. The artwork was cute though, fun and bright, but I feel like the story itself was rushed. Even though I've seen the movie twice now and how it goes. I'm also not even sure if there was a better way to shorten this storyline into 15 pages. Just so much a happens. 3 Stars.

This was super cute! It was also a fun take on Bruce Wayne's teenage years and his idolization of his father. I liked that it brought in characters that are easily recognizable, and though Matteo was a fun addition to the cast. I'm also always pro getting a bit of Alfred's backstory because that man has lived a life, and I always love hearing how much he cares about Bruce. This was super cute and I'm glad I didn't pass it over. 5 Stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment