Friday, July 31, 2020

July Wrap Up

Summer is finally here and it has been amazing! It's been great laying outside and reading after work and on my days off. This has been an interesting month for me. For the most part it's been pretty good month. I've got gifted some great books and scored an early copy of Hench, which I will be cracking open next. I did pretty good with my July TBR and I read 9 freaking books. Which is way more than I've managed in a while. However this month has hit a couple of bumps that have thrown me for a loop and I'm till wrapping my head around them. Even though I have a plan it doesn't mean it's easy, and it has effected my reading the last couple of days. But, I'm determined to stay postive, and I have a lot of good books I want to dive into in August. 


Books Read: 11 
BINGO Books: 3
Backlist Books: 7
Pages Read: 2234
Currently Reading: The Fell of Dark




Bout of Books 29 (Aug. 17 - Aug. 23)
Reverse Readathon (Aug. 7  - Aug. 8)

How was everyone else's month? What books blew your mind? Which ones disappointed you? What books do I need to add to my list?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment