Thursday, September 2, 2021

August Wrap-Up

Oh August, I'm glad to see you gone. I spent almost the entire month sick with an upper respiratory infection. On top of other issues that popped up that caused my anxiety to spike which had made healing harder. I'm nervous to say I'm on the mend because last month every time I thought it, I turned around it was worse. But, I feel like I'm coughing less and I'm actually sleeping. So all of that feels like a win. The upside to all of that is it gave me time to read! I'm also excited for the start of Spooky Season and getting my house decorated for Halloween. 


Books Read: 8 
BINGO Books: 2
Pages Read: 1502
Currently Reading: Chasing Ghosts


Broke Bitch Book Club - This month we're reading Mexican Gothic which has been on TBR forever. I've already picked up my copy at the library!
 
Since I was sick all my money went to Doctor bills, but thanks to Quirk Books and Night Worms I did get to add a few books to my TBR.



How was everyone else's August? Did anyone have any Summer Read StandOuts? 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment