Friday, September 24, 2021

Spooky Season Read & Watch

Spooky Season is fast approaching, I've decorated the house with only a couple of things still en route. Personally, I think the house looks pretty cute. I cannot wait to watch scary movies with our new blankets and pillows! But, with October nearly here, just one week away, it's time to unveil my Spooky TBR and the movies we've got lined up! 

Now, since I hit a reading slump this month for a laundry list of reasons, this month I'm going to do the TBR a little differently. My goal isn't to read all of these before month's end. Instead, this is the pool of books I'll be choosing my next reads from. This is a combination of spooky reads that have been on my shelves too long and recently added. It would be great to get through them all.

As for the movies, this is a combo of books I want to watch, but my roommate probably won't join me for all of them. She has rules to what kind of scary movies she watches, and some of these break those rules.




There will be other movies and I'm halfway through the second season of iZombie. These are just ones I want to make sure I get to. The same goes for the books, I will one hundred percent be going off-script. I have a few still on hold and I'm always bad about sticking to TBRs.

Does anyone else have any Spooky Movies in their quest, or a good Scary TBR waiting on them?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment