Saturday, January 8, 2022

2022 Book BINGO

We are seven days into the new year and finally, I have the BINGO card up and ready. There is a handful of us participating this year. In fact, this might be the biggest number of us yet. Which I'm excited about, but it could always be more! So as always I'm posting the card down here and anyone who wants to join in is more than welcome!



I'm really excited about this year's card. My friends are out to kill me with a couple of these squares. Mostly the 1000+ pages square. I have zero ideas what I'm going to read for that one. I don't know if I have a book with that many pages on my TBR. Do books that big actually exist?! On the other hand, I'm really excited about some of the squares we picked this year.

Anyone else doing any reading challenges this year?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment