Monday, January 3, 2022

Favorite Reads of 2021

Hope everyone had a great New Year's weekend! Personally, I can't complain about mine, had a quiet night in after work. Marathoned the new season of Queer Eye. It also gave me time to get some things caught up here and sort out my posts for the month. I was looking back on the year and realized that I read some really great books this year, but nine of them stood out and I wanted to share those with all of you who read this!



All of these books were the ones I gushed about the most this year. Almost all of these were new authors to me this year except for three. I've read a handful of things from Christina Henry and Joe Hill, and this is the second book I've read from K.J Parker. All three of them are instant TBR authors for me. Tade Thompson and Clay Mcleod Chapman have also been added to that list. 

For 2022 I hope to finish the Molly Southbourne series, as well as get caught up on the Gideon series. I think I'm about to be two books behind! Honestly, this should be the year I finally finish all the series I'm one, or two books, away from finishing.

Drop a comment on your own favorite reads of last year or your thoughts on my favorites!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment