Saturday, January 1, 2022

December Wrap-Up

Goodbye 2021 and hello 2022! December was a rush of buying gifts, traveling, and then stressing that packages weren't going to arrive. Then it was the Holidays and then I was flying back home. Now I'm back to work and the month, and the year has wrapped up. We got some snow, more than we usually do for this part of the Pacific Northwest. Still, it was a good month for reading! 


Books Read: 7
BINGO Books: 0
Pages Read: 857
Currently Reading: Our Lady of Mysterious Ailments by T.L Huchu





In theory, I'm going to attempt Bout of Books that starts on the third. I have no TBR set, but I do have a lot of Net Galley books sitting on my phone. There is also the mountain of library books that need my attention. We'll see if I manage it.





Got some awesome books over the Holidays! Not pictured on my Night Worms books, which were amazing!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment