Thursday, September 1, 2022

August Wrap Up

This was a whirlwind of a month! In the best way possible. I took a promotion at work which has been stressful, but in the best way possible. I get to be a little more creative and I really vibe with our new Head Chef. It's not all positive, we're having the same problem a lot of kitchens are having. But we're making do!  I finally feel like I'm out of the reading slump I've been in all summer. Oddly enough vacation seemed to help with that. I think I was stuck in a weird loop of work and home. Wash, rinse, repeat. So getting out of town helped with that.

I am however very excited about Spooky Season. Next on my to-do list is to decorate the house. Of which I have not yet gone overboard with Spooky Season decorations. Yet being the keyword.



Books Read: 5
BINGO Books: 0
Pages Read: 984
Currently Listening: Bone Deep by Charles Bosworth Jr.
Currently Reading: Butcher's Work by Harlod Schecter 



This coming Tuesday is National Read a Book Day. It's also right after a good friend comes back into town from their summer job. So we planned to get together and read all day and just chill. 
 
Okay so there were a lot of books this year between my own thrift store runs, friends gifting me some awesome finds, Night Worms, and that one trip to Barnes and Noble. A lot of books have come into my house this month. So if you want to see all the books that made their way onto my shelves, just out my Instagram, @Bookish_Whispers!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment