Thursday, September 15, 2022

Book Haul


I went to Goodwill to look at their Halloween selection over my weekend. You never know when you'll find treasure, and I had thirty minutes to kill before my only meeting that day. While I didn't find anything new Halloween decorations I couldn't live without. So like always I wander over to the books because I'm me and I have a serious problem. My goal is to have a library like Merlin's from Sword in the Stone, seconds away from crushing him. 


Anyway, while I was sorting through the books I came across some gems! I have never heard of the Point Horror series by Scholastic in the 1990s. And, I'm a little bummed about that because Middle School me would have loved these. Adult me is also very excited because they seem absolutely ridiculous. I do know what of the authors, Caroline B Cooney. She wrote The Face on the Milk Carton which I did read back in Middle School.


These will have to happen over Spooky Season. I'm not expecting anything amazing, and I figured that probably haven't aged well. But, I do figure they'll be a fun and quick read.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment