Saturday, April 1, 2023

March Reading Wrap Up

 This month was a mixed bag of reads. I had some really great books and a couple that was just sort of mid. Which sums up my month as a whole. It was a big ride in places, nothing too bad, but it could have done with the emotional ping pong. But, what can you do? Sometimes life smacks you in the face. It's one of those times when you hear yourself, at some point, things have to even out. Of course when I say that I mean hopefully we'll finally hire a couple of more people for the kitchen so we can keep doing these amazing days where there is a line out of my door.

It's the little things.

Other than that, nothing exciting really happened. I've been enjoying the fact that I've been needed a little more. So it's mostly been there and back home again. Though, April is gearing up to have me at the movie theater on my days off. I'm excited to see Dungeons & Dragons, Reinfield, and The Pope's Exocrists. The latter I will be seeing in the daytime, thank you very much.

Now onto some stats:






Books Read: 9
BINGO Books: 4 
A to Z Challenge: 1
Pages Read: 1423
Currently Reading: Hex by Thomas Olde Heuvelt 








I had a rough start to my challenges this month, but I managed to knock off 4 Reading BINGOs but only managed to knock off 1 A to Z Challenge.


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment