Friday, March 31, 2023

March Favorite Read



This month there was no contest to my favorite read. From the first page, I knew that Legends & Lattes would be the favorite this month! It's inspired a whole shelf on my Kindle of cozy fantasy and has made it hard to go back to reading a large number of Horror books on my TBR. In order to avoid that stack, I dove into my Library TBR for some fun graphic novels to read. All because of this one book. 

From the characters, the world-building, and the writing style, Travis Baldree had all of my attention. The only thing that me putting down this book was a head cold that made it hard to do anything but sleep and eat. But, that didn't matter because the second I was feeling better I was able to dive back into this book. I loved how wholesome and full of hope this book was. There are so many great things about this book. Personally, I love a book with fun side characters and a morally grey main character. Which I got in spades with Legends & Lattes.

Add on, the short story of Viv first discovering coffee, that explosive first page, and the absolutely wholesome ending. I cannot wait for another book in this series. I don't care if it's a prequel or a sequel, I'd adore both. But, really I'd read another three hundred and plus pages of just Viv and her customers. Even after a long day of working in my own restaurant.

My review of Legends & Lattes can be found here, and its Goodreads profile can be found here!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment