Monday, January 15, 2018

Bout of Books 21 Wrap-up

Bout of Books

Well that's a wrap folks! First read-a-thon of the year is down and with awesome results on my end. The weekend was a little rough on the reading front because work was busy. Still I managed a handful of pages and that is all that matters. I hope everyone had a great weak reading!! And if you missed this round of Bout of Books, it'll be back in May from the 14th and 20th. Now onto some stats!

Books Read: 

Pages Read: 552

I'm halfway through The Further Adventure of Sherlock Holmes: the Man from Hell and the Crown Tower. Hoping I can finish Sherlock on the bus going to and from my shift since it is my bus book. My plan is curl up on my next day off and finish Crown Tower. I think this is the first time I've read a stack, albeit a small stack, of books during Bout of Books. It was awesome! Can't wait to see however else do it!!  See everyone in May!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment