Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish, but is not run by That Artsy Reader Girl.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Bookish Goals/Resolutions for 2018!

  • Read 55 books. 
    • I'm already 4, almost 5, books into this goal!
  • Read Less Graphic Novels
    • and, read more actual books! 
  • Read More Non-Fiction
    • I have so many intriguing Non-Fiction books on my "To Read" Shelf. Some of started to collect dust!
  • Put a dent in my Physical TBR 
    • This means cutting the library out of my life from Jan. 12th to March 12th.
    • Then again over the summer!
  • Meet Tamora Pierce
    • I already bought my tickets!! Eeeh!
  • Catch up on the Riyria Series
    • I've already started on this one, the Crown Tower is my at home book.
  • Actually BINGO this year
    • I danced around a BINGO last year, but never managed to pick up a book that actually got me one. This year I plan better!
  • Read More!
    • I let Netflix and life get in the way last year and pull me into reading slumps. But not this year!
  • More Historical Fiction outside of the Victorian Era
    • I need to step outside of my comfort zone. There are other time periods, Kayla!
  • Blog more
    • Write more bookish post, and have more faith in my writing
I feel like all of these are obtainable by the end of the year. Though I'm a little nervous about reading 55 books. I got close that last year, but it's a challenge for a reason! Good luck to everyone on their goals!

HAPPY READING!!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with these goals!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/top-ten-tuesday-142/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like good goals. Good luck with them. Netflix definitely gets in my way as well. Too many good shows!
    Laura :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Ugh, way to many good shows. It's a good thing I can read on the bus.

      Delete
  3. Awesome goals! And nah, stick with the graphic novels. They're fun and can get you through a reading slump (says the manga addict)!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I'll crack on the graphic novels. I always do.

      Delete