Sunday, August 12, 2018

Cover Runway Sundays



They say don't judge a book by it's cover, but we all know we do it. Sometimes it's the cover that originally catches our eye, drawing us to give a book a closer look. It's the first thing we see, our first impression. Every Sunday I'm going to post some of my favorite covers of books coming soon! Some are by authors I already enjoy, some are the reason I gave the book a longer look. Either way they're all going to find their way here!

Release Date: October 2nd, 2018
Pages: 384
Genre: Young Adult

A dark and gorgeously drawn standalone YA fantasy about a band of mercenary girls in search of female glory. Won in a major six-house auction!

Frey, Ovie, Juniper, and Runa are the Boneless Mercies—girls hired to kill quickly, quietly, and mercifully. But Frey is weary of the death trade and, having been raised on the heroic sagas of her people, dreams of a bigger life. 

When she hears of an unstoppable monster ravaging a nearby town, Frey decides this is the Mercies' one chance out. The fame and fortune of bringing down such a beast would ensure a new future for all the Mercies. In fact, her actions may change the story arc of women everywhere.


DUDE! This cover is amazing! It catches my eye every time I flip through my TBR for different reasons. Plus, one of my tattoos on the cover! I was sold on it just from all of that, but it does sound like an amazing read. I'm all for badass women battling it out!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment