Friday, August 31, 2018

Mini Reviews



Holy Crap this was so cute! Cats do the strangest thing on catnip, especially mine. One of them storms the house like she's reading for battle. While the Beast does the cutest things. It was so cute to see other cats react to catnip. The photos were amazing quality and the cats super cute. It was the perfect little book to read on my way to work.








This was actually a re-read for me. I've been in a slump recently. So I thought pulling out one of my favorites, I'd get back into a reading habit. I forgot how much I loved this book, and I adore Henry. I love Seth Grahame-Smith's writing style and they way he twists the world events to fit his timeline. I have my fingers crossed we'll get another book by him soon. I'd kill for another book with Henry. Because I need more Henry!





HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment