Thursday, August 2, 2018

July Wrap Up

I've spent a lot of time out at the beach this month. The weather has been amazing this month! Work got a little crazy as we opened our ice cream bar for the summer, but it's my favorite little bit once it's up and running. Had a house full over the Fourth which was a blast! It was nice to have a house full of people again. Got back on track with my writing, and I'm finally back into a better head space. So I'm looking forward to all the events I have set up for August.


Books Read: 4
Pages Reads: 784
BINGO Books: 2 (Short Story & LGBTQ+)
Currently Reading: Hope Never Dies by Andrew Shaffer

(One click of the images above and you can read my review of each book!)

So much is coming up this month! I have 3 book events I'm going to try to get to. They are kind of all over SeaTown, but I'm hoping to wiggle my schedule around to go to all of them. Fingers crossed! I also have a couple of Readathons this month as well. The first is Make Me Read It, Aug 6th - 13th. You can still vote for until August 4 on which book I'm going to read I'll read that week, just click here! The second is Bout of Books 23, Aug 20th - 26th. So lots going on!


                         SUMMER TBR:
  • Warlock Holmes #3 by G.S. Denning
  • LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff
  • Hope Never Dies by Andrew Shaffer
  • American Hippo by Sarah Gailey
What's the best book you read in July? 

HAPPY READING!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your events! Also, Norse Mythology was such a treat. I love Gaiman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm super excited for all of them!

      I really enjoyed Norse Mythology! Definitely will picking up another of his books soon!

      Delete