Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine. 

What started as a normal, everyday, child-sucked-into-a-magical-land-to-fulfill-an-inane-quest has changed Fairyland forever. In the continuation of SKOTTIE YOUNG'S saccharine fantasy-satire, Gertrude hands over the spotlight to Larry, Duncan Dragon, and some of Fairyland's other supporting cast, misfits, and forgotten threats.
Collects issues 16 through 20.



Release Date: September 4th, 2018
Author: Skottie Young
Genre: Graphic Novel
Pages: 120


Why I'm Waiting: Because I love this series and I love Gert, because I was low key this child. The fact this volume is all about the side characters makes me want to get her so much quicker. I Hate Fairyland is filled with hilarious and amazing side characters, and I'm glad they're getting their own volume!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment