Sunday, May 31, 2020

Fourth Blogversary!!


Holy crap Bookish Whispers turns FOUR YEARS OLD today! Normally this is cause enough for our friends to together and play games and for me to cook for everyone. However, with everything going on with the world we can't do that. I wish I could say that I had a ingenious way to celebrate while we are all sheltering in place, but to fair I the Blogversary sneaked up on me this year. Mostly because I'm not sure days have names any more.

But, it's been an absolute amazing four years. I've been able to meet some amazing people inside the book community, met some amazing authors, been introduced some epic books, and been able to share some amazing memories with friends. Every year feels like this little blog is getting more and more views. It went from this thing I was going to do here and there. A place to share reviews and little bookish moments. Now it's a beast of thing, and I honestly don't think I'd change it for anything.

We're already only a few months into 2020, but already I've been blow away by the number of views on posts. I've met new bloggers in the community and been introduced to amazing new authors. I'm looking forward to many book this year and can't wait to share with everyone who find their way here to Bookish Whispers.

So thank you to the viewers who come back no matter where you are! To my friends and family who have been supportive and listened to me stress out over a book blog of all things, Thank You! To the authors have given me their books and trusted me something they poured their soul into, Thank You! It's been four weird years of sharing books and my reviews of the ones I've managed to read.

I can't wait to see what the next year will bring! Plans for new things in 2020 are already in the works!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment