Thursday, June 10, 2021

Book Box - Night Worms


Hello Nerds, Worms, and Dragons! So for the past four months, I have been receiving the Night Worms book subscription box. This is a horror/thriller monthly subscription box that comes with two, or more, books and a goodie bag. Prior to signing up I kept seeing these boxes on Instagram and thought I should sign up. However, when it comes to the Horror Genre I'm such a picky reader. Mostly because I've been let down so much that I normally stick to the authors I know I like and rarely branch out. But, I finally slid over to the Bookstagram side of the 'Gram, and then I was seeing more and more of these boxes. Plus, the books sound really good, and some were hard to find. So add all that into the fact the ladies who run Night Worm are local. Who doesn't love supporting a local small business?

So I thought as a birthday present to myself I'd give it a go, and if I don't like it after a couple months, I'd cancel. Well it's June and I'm still signed up, and I cannot wait for the Jully box. I have no idea which books are coming, but they sound amazing!


I love that things in the goodie bags are also from small businesses because now I have a list of places to spend my adult money! Also, the coffee and the tea have not disappointed, always a plus since we consume a lot of both in our house.

So if you're a fan of the horror genre, I cannot recommend giving Night Worms a chance. Not only do they do some mainstream, popular, books, but they also include a lot of indie books. In the last few months my Horror TBR has grown so much it's a little out of control. I have so many goods I'm ready to read, and with the days getting longer, I need to crack a few of them open. I love reading scary stories on our patio!

If Night Worms sounds like your cup of tea click the images above (or here) to head over their website! The July boxes are sold out, but the August theme is right around the corner!

Any of y'all have subscription boxes you're ride or die with? 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment