Friday, June 25, 2021

New E-Mail Platform


Okay, so a little bit different kind of post today for everyone. Feedburner is shutting down its email option starting in July. Which is a bummer because it was pretty hands-off since it worked directly with Blogger to send out emails. It's also why there have been some glitches with the emails not arriving at their usual time, and posts sitting in my drafts being emailed out and then disappearing. So sorry about all of that.

I've also run into the issue of not being able to download to my current list of everyone who gets the email. I don't know if this is because of my actual computer, my wi-fi, or a Feedburner issue. I know that everyone who wants to continue to keep getting Bookish Whispers updates will have to sign up again. As of today, there is a new sign-up option sitting to the right, on my sidebar. I'm moving to MailChimp because honestly, it's the only one I found that I felt I could trust, and that seemed fairly easy to run.

On July 1 all post updates will come via MailChimp, and there might be a few hick-ups that first week. Please bear with me as I learn how to navigate this new server. I've been testing it out with friends, and I think I know what I'm doing. But, best-laid plans and all that. 

So please if you want to keep up to date with everything bookish that I'm doing and reading re-sign up for the emails. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter! Those links are also on the sidebar. All blog stuff makes an appearance there, and Instagram gets a few extras!!

Hope y'all have a good weekend, and for those of you in the PWN stay cool. This weather is strange and unusual, and not the kind I enjoy.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment