Thursday, June 3, 2021

May Wrap-Up

Where did this month go! Despite what the stats below say, this was a reading month. For some reason, I was really good at starting books, not so great at finishing them. I have no good excuse for this. Only of the books I started, I ended up DNF-ing. Life is good though. Work has been busy which is good. I haven't felt very creative this month which has made it hard to work on posts, so I let myself off the hook for this month. It's kind of worked in my favor, I've had a few great photos for Instagram, and I'm excited for a couple of things I have in my schedule for this month on Bookish! 

Also, Bookish Whisper turned five this month! FIVE! I made a cake, which is a big deal even if it was from a box. I'm not such a good baker. But, it turned out pretty tasty. You can see photos on my Instagram (@Bookish_Whispers)!


Books Read: 4
BINGO Books: 0
Pages Read: 1122
Currently Reading: 


Miss Peregrine 10 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Just my Night Wirms package this month. But, both books sound amazing and I'm excited to read both!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment