Thursday, August 4, 2022

July Wrap Up

Happy August! Last month was an adventure, that's really the only way I think to describe it. During the first half of last month, I wasn't really in the mood to read. Because things at work had me beyond stressed out. Then that little problem got fixed, and then I was helping keep work running smoothly. Then I took a more permanent position at work to continue doing what I was doing. Then I went on vacation where I proceeded to read several books. Now we're in August, and I've been gone for a week. So my brain is still on vacation mode and has not been ready to go back to work.


Books Read: 5
BINGO Books: 0
Pages Read: 784
Currently Reading: They Hunger by Alma Katsu 




 I think I will do something for Bout of Books this month! What that something is, I don't know yet. Work keeps me pretty busy during the week, so it won't be anything heavly involved. It might just be being better about reading before bed. Something small and easy to sleep into my new routine. 

So many new books this month! I had to go back and make sure I didn't miss anything!




HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment