Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Book Mail

Not just one surprise in the mail this last week, but two! I knew Night Worms was coming and was eagerly awaiting it to finally hit my mailbox. What I wasn't expecting was a surprise package from Quirk Books! It made a nice change from the usual junk mail I find in there! I honestly don't know which I'm excited about. On the one hand, I'm really excited to read the new Kingfisher book, it sounds like it'll keep me up way past my bedtime, and on my toes. On the other hand thanks to Quirk I got my hands on a finished copy of The United States of Cryptids. 


What Moves The Dead is definitely on the top of my Spooky Season reads. I've already seen some amazing reviews from other bloggers. And, I need to get some shelves up so I can show off both books I now have by JW Ocker. The covers are amazing and the spines brilliant. Not to mention both are fun and quick reads. And if you love creepy, but overly scary reads, I recommend both The United States of Cryptids and Cursed Objects!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment