Tuesday, August 2, 2016

July Wrap Up!


Books Read: 5
Pages Read: 896
BINGO Book(s): 1 (ReRead)
Favorite Book: Age of Myth
Least Favorite Books: Frankenstein Underground
DNF's: 2, Arnifour Affair & License to Quill


Well, there is everyone! July was really good to me I feel.  I know I'm a slower reader so I'm really proud of reading 3 books this month with 2 graphic novels!  With summer official in full swing out here in the Pacific Northwest, I've had a lot on my schedule to do.  However I think I've got the swing of my new responsibilities at work and being able to find time to read and still do things.  I'm looking forward to August.  I've already cracked up a great books, The Lies of Locke Lamora.  Plus Bout of Books 17 is this month!  Who else is excited for that?! 

The goal for August?  Bust out a BINGO before my sister is back from her summer job in September!

So how was everyone else's month?  Read anything good?  Any recs for my BINGO squares?



No comments:

Post a Comment