Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - The Secrets of Wishtides

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming release that book bloggers are eagerly anticipating.

Release Date: Sept. 13, 2016
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA
Author: Kate Saunders
Series: Laetitia Rodd Mystery #1

Mrs. Laetitia Rodd, aged fifty-two, is the widow of an archdeacon. Living in Hampstead with her confidante and landlady, Mrs. Benson, who once let rooms to John Keats, Laetitia makes her living as a highly discreet private investigator.


I'll be waiting on starting this series because I have a few other Mystery books ahead of The Secrets of Wishtide.  Plus I should probably finish one of the many series I've started before starting a new one.  Because the struggle is real when it comes to series I start and never finish.

What's everyone else looking waiting on this week?  Any good mystery books I should think of adding to my TBR?




3 comments:

  1. This book doesn't look like my kind of thing, but my mother would love this one!! I will have to pass it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot ทดลองเล่น หากิจกรรมยามว่างฆ่าเวลาเเถมยังได้เงินต้องทดลองเล่น พีจีสล็อต เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์สะดวกสุดๆ เล่นที่ไหนก็ได้ 24ชม.โบนัสเเตกง่าย รับเงินไปเลยฝาก-ถอนง่ายเเละไว

    ReplyDelete