Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - A Shadow Bright and Burning


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming release that book bloggers are eagerly anticipating.

Release Date: September 20, 2016
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
Author: Jessica Cluess
Series: Kingdom on Fire #1

I am Henrietta Howel.
The first female sorcerer in hundreds of years.
The prophesied one.
Or am I?


Gah! This cover!  It's the first thing that pulled me toward this book.  The synposis kept me hook.  A Shadow Bright and Burning hits all my favorite things: Victorian London, Historical Fiction, and a character that can burst into flames.  I can't wait to get my hands on this in September!

What's everyone else looking Waiting on Pick?




3 comments:

  1. This looks intriguing. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! At this rate my TBR pile is in danger of collapsing. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that synopsis! That gorgeous cover :) great choice!

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete