Tuesday, July 11, 2017

HAPPY RELEASE DAY - Meddling Kids

1990. The teen detectives once known as the Blyton Summer Detective Club (of Blyton Hills, a small mining town in the Zoinx River Valley in Oregon) are all grown up and haven't seen each other since their fateful, final case in 1977. Andy, the tomboy, is twenty-five and on the run, wanted in at least two states. Kerri, one-time kid genius and budding biologist, is bartending in New York, working on a serious drinking problem. At least she's got Tim, an excitable Weimaraner descended from the original canine member of the team. Nate, the horror nerd, has spent the last thirteen years in and out of mental health institutions, and currently resides in an asylum in Arhkam, Massachusetts. The only friend he still sees is Peter, the handsome jock turned movie star. The problem is, Peter's been dead for years.


I've been waiting for this book since December! Not only did I love Edgar Cantero's last book, Supernatural Enhancements, but he had me at Scooby-Do meet the Cthulhu! I've already pre-ordered my copy at my local bookstore. I'm super excited to dive into this one!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment