Monday, July 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. For the next week the girls at the Broke and the Bookish are on hiatus. That means that won't be any set themes until August. It's a free for all!! So this week I'd thought I'd show case some of my favorite books by Local Authors, with a few I'm excited to read this summer!

  1. Warm Bodies by Issac Marion
  2. Hold Me, Closer, Necromancer by List McBride
  3. Unmentionable by Therese Oneill
  1. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
  2. William Shakespeare's Star Wars by Ian Doescher
  3. Lady Trent by Maria Brennan
  1. The Yard by Alex Grecian - While he isn't from the Pacific Northwest, he is from my home state of Kansas. So I had to add him to the least since I love his series! Plus he writes a pretty kickass Rasputin Graphic Novel
  1. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (TBR)
  2. The Summer Dragon by Todd Lockwood (TBR)
  3. The Black Prism by Brent Weeks (TBR)


No comments:

Post a Comment