Thursday, February 8, 2018

Birthday Book Haul

So my birthday was this week! Huzzah! Basically I had a me day which I needed after a really long January that was not so great. So I went to my favorite little bookstore and got me something pretty! My parents were also awesome and got some new books as well! Because my mother likes to feed my reading addiction like the amazing person she is!



From my parents:


Chewie and the Porgs was so cute, and my review is here, and now I want a Porg tattoo. They also go me S by JJ Abrams. I've already started reading this one. It's super weird and very much in the vein of Lost. So I'm excited to get deeper into it.

Bookstore Haul:


I had no idea that Caleb Carr had written a Sherlock Holmes novel and I'm pretty excited about this! This is gonna be my next bus book. And, finally. I've been trying to get a hold of a copy of Killers of the Flower Moon for a while now. Being originally from the MidWest, I've never heard of this case and I'm interest about exactly happened. 


Lots of good stuff on my "shelves" over my birthday. Lots of stuff I'm excited to read! Oh, and I got actual shelves coming soon. So hopefully I'll be able to move some of books off the floor. Hopefully I'll be able to find an actual bookshelf soon. One of cats has taken to nibbling on my paperbacks to get attention. Which is not cool.. Not cool at all.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment