Thursday, February 15, 2018

January Wrap up

So... This should have been posted like a week ago, but life got a bit busy on my end. I always seem to forget how busy Valentine's Day gets where I work, and every year it seems to take my surprise. I've also added a lot of stuff on my plate outside of work. Birthday stuff, gearing up for Comic-Con, and just a general full schedule of being out and about. Which means I've been a bit behind on getting some this, and other things posted. It's also meant I've not be doing a lot of reading... But I'm hoping with no holiday on the horizon until Easter I can get myself pulled back together and on track. Because January lead to a lot of reading!

Books Read: 9
Pages Read: 1187

 BINGO Books:
Currently Reading: the Crown Tower & Golden Son

Favorite Book: I Hate Fairyland: Good Girl
DNF's: N/A

So a couple of years ago I fell in love with the Red Rising series. I was lucky enough to get to see Pierce talk about the final book in that series not long after I finished the first book. Sadly due to life and a dozen other books, I never finished series. But, with the Iron Gold finally out, I was reminded of my love for these books when a friend finally started (and finished) the series and for my birthday we went to see Pierce Brown talk about this new series. So I've finally picked the series back up and I have been reading it on my bus rides to and from work. I forget how much I enjoy Pierce Brown's writing and this world he's created. I've also forgotten how much there are moments I want to smack Darrow. But more that later. You can see all about the even here

For February I have a couple of events ahead of me: Holly Black & Tamora Pierce. 


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment