Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookishbut is not run by That Artsy Reader Girl.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Books I Can't Believe I Read!


  1. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
  2. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
  3. the Princess Bride by William Goldman

  1. Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore
  2. I, Lucifer by Glen Duncan
  3. Sultana: the Worse Maritime Disaster in American History by Alan Huffman

  1. the Cardinal's Blades by Pierre Pevel
  2. the Alchemist of Souls by Anne Lyle
  3. the Impeachment of Abraham Lincoln by Stephen L. Carter 
  1. American Gods by Neil Gaiman

HAPPY READING!!

8 comments:

  1. If you never read anything else by Neil Gaiman, READ CORALINE. Bloodsucking Fiends and The Princess Bride are two I desperately want to read as well. The latter being one of my all-time favorite movies.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add it to the pile with American God's. I love the Princess Pride as well and yet...still haven't read the book!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read anything by Neil Gaiman, I feel like such a bad fantasy fan!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/06/top-ten-tuesday-145/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I buy his books every time I can with the plan to read them next. Only I haven't actually picked one up.

      Delete
  3. I wanted to pick up Coraline for Halloween last year, but I forgot about it. Hopefully, I`ll get to it this year.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yas! Do it and enjoy it! I'm going dig through my books and find all the Gaiman I own and binge!

      Delete