Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookishbut is not run by That Artsy Reader Girl.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Books I Think Deserve More Love!

  1. Song of the Lioness Series by Tamora Pierce
  2. the Yard Series by Alex Grecian
  3. Delilah Dirk Series by Tony Cliff


  1. Warlock Holmes Series by GS Denning
  2. Warren the 13th by Tania del  Rio
  3. Necromancer Series by Lish McBride


  1. Riyria Chronicles by Michael J. Sullivan
  2. Anno Dracula Series by Kim Newman
  3. Last American Vampire by Seth Grahame-Smith
  1. Warm Bodies Seires by Isaac Marion








6 comments:

  1. Since I've not read any of these and you say they deserve more love I will definitely look into them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Anno Dracula when I read it! Also, Warm Bodies was so cute!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get my hands on the newest Anno Dracula book like right now!

      Delete
  3. Great list! I love your topic. The only one I’ve read is Warm Bodies, but I’ll look up the others.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete